Corporations Support Eye Care Mission
Hopeful Ways is grateful for and would like to acknowledge the significant support that it receives the corporate world. These mission projects would not be possible without their generous donations.
Alcon – Donated pharmaceutical supplies
Allergan – Donated hamaceutical supplies
DiVAL – Donated safety glasse
Reichert Technologies – Loaned eye diagostic equipment
FONIPRECE – Donated volunteer surgical staff and equipment
The Hopeful Ways Medical Brigade, Juigalpa Lions and Leos Clubs and the people of Nicaragua offer our sincere thanks for their support!
Lions Clubs Support Eye Care Mission
The Lions Clubs have pursued the mission of improved vision for people worldwide
Hopeful Ways is grateful for, and would like to acknowledge, the significant support that was received from the many Lions Clubs, Lions District 20-N and Lions International Foundation (LCIF). The 2016 Eye Care Mission to Nicaragua would not have been possible without their hard work and generous financial support.
- Lions Club International Foundation (LCIF) provided a substantial monetary grant
- District 20-N Lions obtained and administered the LCIF Grant
- 18 District 20-N Lions Clubs provided financial support
- 8 of the 31 medical brigade volunteers are Lions
- Lions and Leos Clubs from Camoapa and Santo Tomàs Nicaragua assisted the Juigalpa Lions and Leos Clubs in supporting the Hopeful Ways Medical Brigade.
The Hopeful Ways Medical Brigade, Juigalpa Lions and Leos Clubs and the people of Nicaragua offer our sincere thanks for this tremendous support!